This tournament is available for PC Only!
- 30 Minutes before the tournament starts, you'll have to Check-In on this page - you will just need to enter your Twitch link, confirm you're here and you'll be all set! Failing to check in will result in being disqualified from the tournament, even if you signed up for it before.
- Using third-party programs isn't allowed - if you try, you'll get a permanent ban from our tournaments.
- Cheating is not permitted.
- One member of each team must be streaming on Twitch and have VODs enabled. The stream title "Playing Legend.gg Official Tournament - Team: (Team name)" is recommended but not required.
- You must play your game until you get to the kill count screen - make sure to screenshot it.
( Make sure to write your code in the game chat while taking a screenshot, your code will be visible on this page as soon as the tournament starts. If you forget to show it in your screenshot, your points will not be counted.)
Everyone needs to join our discord to get quick updates and instant support!
- 1 KILL = 1 Point.
- 1 WIN = 5 Points.
This tournament is divided into 3 parts:
- Each squad will have 3hours to play as many matches as they can and submit the three best scores.
(If your squad doesn't upload any screenshots before the time expires, you will be disqualified from this tournament.)
- The squad with the most points WINS
Restart your match?
No, you can't restart your match for any reason, it will disqualify your team, however, there are some execptions:
- If your or your teammate's game crashed BEFORE landing. If you have already landed, you're no longer able to restart your game and will have to play as 2, even if it's lagging.
- Dying to a cheater. If you or your teammate dies to a cheater, you have the right to restart the game, but you'll need to contact Staff first and provide adequate proof, otherwise, your team will be disqualified.
- Bank Transfer
All our winners will get a separate role in our Discord server.