This tournament is available for all platforms!
- 30 Minutes before the tournament starts, you'll have to Check-In on this page - you will just need to enter your Twitch link, confirm you're here and you'll be all set! Failing to check in will result in being disqualified from the tournament, even if you signed up for it before.
- Using third-party programs isn't allowed - if you try, you'll get a permanent ban from our tournaments.
- Cheating is not permitted.
- One member of each team must be streaming on Twitch and have VODs enabled. The stream title "Playing Legend.gg Official Tournament - Team: (Team name)" is recommended but not required.
- You must play your game until you get to the kill count screen - make sure to screenshot it.
Everyone needs to join our discord to get quick updates and instant support!
- 1 KILL = 1 Point.
- 1 WIN = 5 Points.
- If your opposing team got the same amount of points as your team, the team that has dealt more damage (in total) wins.
This tournament is divided into 3 parts:
- Every squad will play 2 matches
- The TOP 8 teams with the most points will qualify for the Elimination Phase.
Elimination Phase - BO1:
- Each team plays one match only
- The team with the most points (in total) per bracket will advance.
- This repeats until there are just two teams remaining.
The Finals - BO3:
- Each team will play 3 matches.
- The team with the most ponts (in total) wins.
Restart your match?
No, you can't restart your match for any reason, it will disqualify your team, however, there are some execptions:
- If your or your teammate's game crashed BEFORE landing. If you have already landed, you're no longer able to restart your game and will have to play as 2, even if it's lagging.
- Dying to a cheater. If you or your teammate dies to a cheater, you have the right to restart the game, but you'll need to contact Staff first and provide adequate proof, otherwise, your team will be disqualified.
- Bank Transfer